View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Sep 2026, 06:40



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Fender Mustang I modeling amp, Digitech RP150 SÅLD! 
Author Message

Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 22:01
Posts: 47
Location:
Post Fender Mustang I modeling amp, Digitech RP150 SÅLD!
SÅLD!


Last edited by Anekdoten on 04 Feb 2015, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.



19 Jan 2015, 23:46
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 00:23
Posts: 320
Location:
Post Re: Fender Mustang I modeling amp och Digitech RP150
Hej,
din Mustang mot 2 pedaler, Ibanez soundtrack tremolo, Danelectro EQ DJ14 ?


20 Jan 2015, 07:32
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 00:23
Posts: 320
Location:
Post Re: Fender Mustang I modeling amp och Digitech RP150
Mot 3 pedaler menar jag, hittade också en Rocktron Flanger pedal :)


20 Jan 2015, 09:59
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 22:01
Posts: 47
Location:
Post Re: Fender Mustang I modeling amp och Digitech RP150
belldivision wrote:
Mot 3 pedaler menar jag, hittade också en Rocktron Flanger pedal :)


Hallå,

Har precis köpt en EQ-pedal av en forummedlem, en tremolo har jag redan och en flanger tror jag tyvärr inte jag har användning för. Vill du istället köpa grejerna kan vi säkert komma överrens.

Vänligen

Martin


20 Jan 2015, 23:49
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 22:01
Posts: 47
Location:
Post Re: Fender Mustang I modeling amp och Digitech RP150
Bump


24 Jan 2015, 22:16
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.