View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:57

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Såld - ZT Lunchbox 200W 

Post Såld - ZT Lunchbox 200W
Liten, kraftfull och lätt att ta med. Funkar bra att ställa sina favoritpedaler framför. I mycket bra skick!
Säljes för 2000 kr
Kan hämtas hemma hos mig i Kungsbacka eller på mitt jobb i Hisings Kärra. Frakt bör annars gå att ordna mot kostnaden.

Ev byte mot 2 små aktiva PA högtalare 8" eller 10", litet mixerbord ca 6-12 kanaler eller pedal typ Tech 21 fly rig, Valeton Dapper eller Nux Cerberus.

https://www.ztamplifiers.com/old-lunchbox-amp.html

Ställde en fråga till ZT amplifiers eftersom mitt exemplar ser något annorlunda ut än senare årgångar.
Fråga:
I have a lunchbox that I bought second hand in sweden. I notice that one of the knobs is marked Reverb instead of Ambience. Is that how it used to be previously? I guess the function is the same. Also there are asian letters under the knobs. Do you think that this unit has been sold on the asian market?
Svar:
That's just a very old unit (built in 2009). The first ones did say 'Reverb' before we realized 'Ambience' was a better description of what the control did. (Our new amp, the Lunchbox Reverb, does have a real reverb effect). And we used to use Chinese letters as part of our design (we still use them in our shirts https://www.ztamplifiers.com/store/p24/ ... Shirt.html) but we removed them in later units. Yours also isn't designed to power a cabinet and the internal speaker at the same time, you need to turn the speaker switch off to use the amp with a cab without risk of damage. Because of this, our speaker cabinet isn't of any use to you (since it's the same speaker).

10 Sep 2020, 12:58
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]