Endast spelad några få timmar. Köpt på 4sound i våras, kvitto med garantitid samt orginalkartong o alla papper finns. Perfekt för hemmalir eller i studio. Finns i sthlm. Kan skickas.
Pris 5000 sek Mvh Johan
05 Jul 2012, 11:06
Tuff
Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 22:58 Posts: 1172 Location: Stockholm
Re: Marshall JTM1H 50th Anniversary Topp
Byten?
_________________ "I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think. I mean if you can get a whole room full of drunk, stoned people to actually wake up and think, you're doing something." - Jim Morrison
06 Jul 2012, 12:46
jolans02
Joined: 19 Jan 2009, 21:16 Posts: 105 Location:
Re: Marshall JTM1H 50th Anniversary Topp
Hej,
Nja egentligen inte, har redan för mkt saker och behöver pengarna istället. Dock nyfiken på vad du hade tänkt dig då? Mvh Johan
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum