View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Sep 2026, 19:24



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
GH Effects Nobrainer Distortion 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post GH Effects Nobrainer Distortion
Nobrainer distortion från GreenHouse effects.
Endast testad hemma & repa 1 gång.


Pris: 1000 kr


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPdf12rnVw

_________________
// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Musik: http://www.facebook.com/attitudemusicalprojectofficial
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bummmer
Foton: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bummmer


13 Dec 2011, 21:13
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post Re: GH Effects Nobrainer Distortion
8)

_________________
// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Musik: http://www.facebook.com/attitudemusicalprojectofficial
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bummmer
Foton: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bummmer


27 Dec 2011, 13:55
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.