_________________ "Art is the last thing I'm worried about when I'm writing a song. As far as I'm concerned, art is just short for 'Arthur'." - Keith Richards
07 Jun 2012, 07:09
Crimson
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 21:52 Posts: 2684 Location: Stockholm
Re: ????????????
Huvudet liknar den här. Men shit va den skiljde sig från jaguar.
Vem byggde den undrar jag, den ser ju ändå cool ut.
_________________ Shine On You Crazy Diamond
07 Jun 2012, 11:20
FaQed
Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 15:12 Posts: 1442 Location:
Re: ????????????
Tja, den har ju offset waist och den undre hornet liknar lite på det i en Jaguar, men förutom det...
Har snubben någonsin sett en?
_________________ Blues for the red sun Mariehamn, Ã…land
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 115 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum