View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 01 Oct 2026, 16:54



Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Snart i en digital spelare nära dig 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2003, 10:10
Posts: 5832
Location: Stockholm
Post Snart i en digital spelare nära dig
Hoshm's jobb med mina alster kommer i digital form om ett par veckor.

Evil Signs fick den heta...

http://www.soundcloud.com/roomofdoomstudio/amp-evilsigns-roomofdoom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWIcaOnfFq4

Attachment:
2013_cover_front_smal.jpg
2013_cover_front_smal.jpg [ 98.78 KiB | Viewed 352 times ]

_________________
// I never claimed that I could play guitar.. but I look like a RockStar //
Musik: http://www.facebook.com/attitudemusicalprojectofficial
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/bummmer
Foton: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bummmer


13 Jan 2013, 12:51
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 101 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.